Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[Jeanne DA'ck] Hug Hug Boing




Hey people, well for today since I've been busy with some school stuff Angraecum will have to wait until the weekend unfortunetly. Anyways today I wanted to post this completed h-manga up for you all. This was translated by Saha so many thanks to him. I gotta say, this was really kinky in terms of art style and it had some really funny stories so if you want a laugh and need something kinky then this should work I think lol. It's a bunch of oneshots with women who have pretty big tits and some crazy orgasmic faces. Anyways for news, the voting has ended and it seems there isn't going to be any more comments so I'll be posting up the decisions very soon maybe tomorrow or the next day. Also I've recieved a reply from Yoshio and he's dealing with some personal problems which is why the translation for T&S has been delayed and I hadn't heard from him in so long. I'm not gonna bother him about this too much. I've also added a new oneshot in the oneshot section for those interested. Anyways people grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Ryu said...

I like Jeanne DA'ck works even though the body proportions and perspective seems off in his drawings, because his style somehow manages to look bizarre, kind of cartoonish and lively, like if Oda (One Piece's mangaka) made eromanga.

Oliver said...

Ew, this manga is a wood killer for me, the horrid pictures will be haunting me for days >_<

Just an opinion of course, if YOU enjoyed it, then it's great for you !

But me, eeeeeew, my eyes, my eyes !

On another note, Fayt, how have the Tuna Empire commissions been going ? I'd hate to have to toss more money into this (real life is hard since two months for me, all the bonus money I can get is helpful), but if it can help a bit, I'll help.

Anonymous said...

@Oliver
Hahaha, you know I'm glad you expressed your opinion on this, even though you didn't like it, its good to know and helps me know what my visitors like and dislike.

As for Viva Freedom, the 4th chapter has been funded by Zathael and the 5th chapter has been partially funded, $6 more cover chapter 5. You can see all this in the donor page, I always update it when I recieve funds and scripts and when chapters have been edited.

Anonymous said...

please upload to mediafire

Genjiko said...

oh god. this is aweesome :B . I WANT MORE !