Sunday, February 21, 2010

[Ryu-ya Kamino] Hight? x Hight Chap 4-7



I remember I posted the first 3 chapters of this over here and well its only right to get the rest of these chapters out to you all. We get to see a new story about a sister and brother and how the brother loves the sister but is banging other girls and theres a nice senerio going on here plus all the action in this is just great. The artwork really makes things better. Many thanks to RandeKnight for this! For news, I guess I'll say it again here but Love Me Do is delayed until I make some corrections and I'm getting help from Nemesis from Little White Butterflies so I'm really thankful for his help. So yeah it should be released sometime this week then. Pretty much the only thing I have left to work on out of the big 4 is Angraecum and Love Me Do so those should be done soon. In the meantime I'll release the oneshot sometime late monday or very early tuesday so look forward to it, its a gem!

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and RandeKnight for this nice release. It's not the end yet, is it?

Keit said...

AWESOME, holy cow, you really upgraded your stuff man.