Monday, February 1, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 5



Well, for today we get to see more of Bosei Bonnou. In this chapter which is a 2 part story, this chapter being the first part, we get to see a mother and her son get it on. The mother is the son's school teacher which plays a factor later on. You guys already know what to expect from this so not much to say. Many thanks to Setebos, Marte and Brolen for this. For news, there is still time to get your votes in and comments as well... I still have decisions to make for the projects I'm gonna pick. Also I talked about this in the chatbox but I think its best to mention it here. I would like to do a Naoki Yamamoto project, which is not exactly hentai (more like an erotic h-manga) however I would like to know if there is anybody interested in funding a chapter or a few... the manga I wanna see get translated is this Anjuu no Chi which is 2 volumes long. I normally wouldn't pick up something like this unless it was fappable... so trust me, this is hot in terms of fappable material, just have a look at the gallery and you'll see. Anyways, let me know people because I don't wanna put this up if no one is gonna fund it... If I could raise donations for this, that will be amazing and I will definitely make sure to get this great manga out for you guys. I could offer deposit files gold account keys for those who donate towards it as incentives or maybe even give them the choice to choose which tank I shall complete after Love and Hate V1 assuming the person at least covers the first chapter (the first person to donate). So please please please let me know guys and after that read this chapter and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Setebos, Marte and Brolen.

Marte said...

Thanks a lot Fayt and Setebos for this release!

Mustang R can draw such lewd women! They're lovely!

lp said...

Fayt, if it's fappable then it should be fine. You should make a short summary so we know what's it about. If it's interesting, I will donate for sure.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know why my uploading.com file downloads would have just stopped. Every time I do a click on a link for a uploading.com download I get the dreaded "400 Bad Request", "nginx".

If I copy and paste the link into IE it works OK, but not in Mozilla, my preferred browser. This problem just started like a week ago. All suggestions would be helpful.

tia