Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines day release: (C77) [Takumi na Muchi] Choudenjihou no Sasoikata (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) [ENG]



Alright, Its finished, a joint project between YQII and myself. This seems to be the third Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga by this artist. After doing the first one a while back, I jumped on the chance to do this project. I wanted to make sure that I finished this before Valentines day, so I stayed up all night Thursday to finish it. It's a very loving story with some real emotions to it. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or if its the fact that while I'm editing the panels are so close, that I noticed each tear and line but it really hit me hard emotionally. This project is the reason I haven't posted in three weeks. Its around 60 pages, so you can imagine it took some time. Props to YQII who translated the project and fixed some of the floating text that I couldn't. Also check out the post before this if you haven't already.

Have a faptastic Valentine's day!
DF / UP / MF

7 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Virgil and happy Valentine's day. Takumi na Muchi is awesome. BTW, this is the 4th story translated from this manga, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Great - we need MOE MOE MOE of these . (sorry - got carried away)

redbone said...

hahahaha, whats with the incest tag, no relatives have sex in this book, lol.

Virgil Leone said...

@Redbone
I only put that because those two girls are sisters, right? I figure one sister lusting for another is kinda incestuous. But yeah I was iffy on whether I was going to put it in or not.

@Ehud, I think its the third and there are four in total. I could be wrong.

BTW thanks for reading it guys.

Anonymous said...

No, Shirai Kuroko (the girl with twin tails) and Misaka Mikoto (the heroine of this story) are not sisters.

Virgil Leone said...

@Anon
Oh, okay then. I've only had a chance to see a few episodes and she kept calling her onee-sama. I apologize, thanks for telling me.

Anonymous said...

That's alright, I just hope that you and YQII keep on translating stuff of this kind. It's much too rare.