Thursday, February 11, 2010

[Shigunyan] Sasaran Pasaran



Hey all, anyways I was browsing through and saw this pretty nice doujin. I've never seen To Heart 2 but the h-doujins out there for it are pretty nice. Its got a big titted catgirl so its nice for those who are fans of the anime. Anyways this was translated and edited by Slayerjammer so many thanks to him for this. As for Sayuki, that will be released on Sat so sorry guys your gonna have to wait another 2 days. I can say this though, the next chapter should answer some questions and maybe clear up some comments made on the last chapter (50 comments, woooow lol). Umm aside from that I'll be getting 1 week off of school so I'm looking to get well ahead and push releases out faster. Anyways people I'm out for now so

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

No comments: