Tuesday, February 9, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 6



Hey everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I know I did. The Saints Won!!! Man I'm pretty happy for them and I glad to see them win it. LOL ok ok back to the hentai mode. Alright well with this chapter we get to see part 2 of this 2 part story and man I gotta say, the kid is meannn I mean wow that was just mean. If I was the kid I woulda been satisfied with the mother and never let anyone else bang her or even do what he did in the end, but man what he did goes beyond ntr imo. Anyways check it out, I think some people will agree with me on this. Aside from that, this chapter was pretty damn good in terms of fappable kinky material. Many thanks to Marte, Setebos and Brolen for this. For news, well I'm now taking donations for those interested, I don't really expect donations to come in fast but if they do I'll be thankful and I should have the scripts ready for me when I get to them. I guess I'll update you all in terms of my editing. I'm gonna be starting on the final chapters of Angraecum and Azure Sky sometime this week and I should be finished both Bosei Bonnou (got 1 chapter left) and Love Me Do next week so that'll be big in terms of clearing out work. Releases are slow because I'm trying to finish those 2 main tanks but with reading week next week I look to knock those out. Anyways people

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

1 comment:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Marte, Setebos and Brolen.