Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 7



What a long past 2 days it has been for me, I've had to do quite a few things in my personal life so I couldn't really get to posting this chapter. Anyway its here now and in this chapter we get to see some brother sister incest. Simple story, lots of sex and unique art as always. Many thanks to Brolen, Marte and Setebos for this. For news, well I'm officially gonna pick up Pure Girl, though there is no official date set for when I'll be putting it up on the donor page. The reason for that is because I have to check on a few things, and some other stuff. I'm also getting a little worried since DGB has not replied back to me yet on the scripts that I'm still waiting for. If anyone can get a hold of him please do so because I'm not sure what to do if he's gone and I don't have the scripts to edit the already funded h-mangas. I definitely can't refund the cash myself, I would need DGB to send me the cash so I can do that. This is a bit scary and I can really only think of 1 option and I'll try that out if I don't hear from DGB within the next 2-4 weeks. Anyways people

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen, Marte and Setebos.
Hope everything is ok with DGB.

Marte said...

Many thanks, Fayt and Setebos, for another great release!

Anonymous said...

I hate the art in this. It just looks terrible. Or maybe its just the way the guy draws breasts, but I can't even stand to look at it.