Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[Azuki Kurenai] Heart Maker Chap 1



Ohhhh snap, bet you didn't think this would be released. Heh, well I actually wanted to edit something easy at the time and when I had a look at this I knew I could edit this fast and I did, in about an hour and a bit which was amazing. It is too bad that only the first 2 chapters are funded, cause after doing this chapter I realized the potential in this series. I guess people probably need to see a translated chapter to realize how good this is. Anyway this chapter introduces the main characters and I gotta say this is one of the only times I've actually enjoyed yuri. Yuri in other h-manga are terrible, but this one was amazing and not to mention we get to see some nice group sex with a baseball team lol. I also sense some humor in this series as well. Big thanks to Blackinmind for funding this chapter and Brolen for the quick time translations. As for news, in case your wondering T&S chap 6 is 36 pages long so its taking a little longer to edit, be patient. Oh yeah, this isn't really news much but as you will see in this chapter I'm testing a new moaning sound font, I can't use it on stuff I'm already in the process of working on however maybe for future projects I can use that font, what do you guys think? Anyways, I hope I didn't disappoint too many people lol but trust me this was hot even for a first chapter so check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

blackinmind said...

I really would love if people help me fund this, it will go alot faster. By the time am finished it be 2011. I give just once a month and am low on cash. Seeing a Azuki manga not being funded cause me to fund for the very first time. wow. thank you fayt for picking it up and brolen for the trans.

Zathael said...

After looking at the first chapter of this, I *have* to help at least a little bit. Fayt, check your Paypal account.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Blackinmind and Brolen.