Saturday, March 20, 2010

[Ohtomo Takuji] Drinking Virgin Complete




Well I'm really happy this is fully translated cause originally when the raws first came up I had wanted to work on this but Biribiri picked it up and now its done! So I really wanna send a big thank you to all the donors who supported the project Haohmaru, Zathael, Afro Thunda and Raikoh, the proofreaders Len and Afro Thunda and of course Biribiri himself! This is definitely one for the hentai manga history. One of the best reads and fappable material I have ever read/seen. Biribiri did a great job on editing as well. This is more towards happy sex and incest however the artwork is just superb in all areas. There is 1 main story that's about 4 chapters long and oneshots. I highly recommend this. I had a hard time picking out the preview pics since there were so many sexy images! Alright, as for news, I do have an important announcement to make later on maybe a few weeks from now. So expect something important in the coming weeks. Also don't think I forget about series that I work on, I don't forget about the projects I'm editing. How can I, I see them everytime I log on to my own blog. Sometimes other projects have more priority and sometimes its other factors that play a part as to what gets edited next. Anyway my next release will be on monday so look forward to that. In the meantime

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Zathael said...

Thanks for sharing this one. The more places that host it, the more people who can enjoy it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Very fappable material indeed.

And the comment about forgetting wasn't serious. Just that the last release was pretty far back.

Anonymous said...

184 seems to be corrupted for me, anyone else got the same problem?

psyburn21 said...

this is one of my favorite's. thanks for sharing it here Fayt.

Anonymous said...

definitely one worth reading, thx:)