Saturday, March 13, 2010

Far From Over...

Hey Everyone,

Alright well its been a while since I've just done some announcements and just some regular old blogging per say. Alright well firstly I actually just noticed something just now, I've been running this blog for over a year now! That's quite a milestone in my eyes, I mean I never would have thought I could run a hentai blog and keep it going for a year now and not to mention come up with the whole editing thing as well. So yeah, congrats to myself for keeping this up and I hope I can continue on with this for as long as possible.

So just continuing on, I've done some good things and even some things I wish I never would have done. Like for instance, I'm really glad I started the whole editing for free service and that I've learned to improve on it more and more. I'm glad all of you do like my editing except for one person whose name is Vaizard lol. Some things I do regret doing was putting up an upcoming release schedule for everyone to see because every other day I get a question about when something is gonna be released lol like the guy who asked a day ago when angraecum chap 5 is coming out which I actually decided to delay it and release chapter 7 of An Angel's Marshmallow instead. I gotta say its definitely my fault that people ask me those question and now I know why other scanlators don't let people know whats coming next or add chatboxes.

Hmm so there are some other things I wanna talk about firstly regarding Pure Girl, as you all should know YQII wants to work on his current projects and even some new ones, I'm not saying he's not gonna do Pure Girl and I'm not saying he's gonna do Pure Girl. Either way I wanna focus on some stuff of my own and I'll wait and see if he wants to do it, if he doesn't then I can add it as a donor project later, but that's a maybe as well. I actually feel the same for YQII, I mean like hell if I was a translator I would wanna work on stuff that I like before anything else. But since I'm a nice guy I'm not really doing my own stuff. Well I actually like most of the stuff I edit anyways so its all good. Oh and just a quick thing, I have not heard from DGB at all since my last post letting you all know about the DGB thing.

Alright well, the new projects are going, some stuff still needs funding and I'm pretty surprised like the Azuki Kurenai manga has only 1 chapter funded? I thought that would be popular, huh guess not. Personally I would like to see Women of Yearning fully funded lol so if your a kind soul who would like to help, send me an email a faytear@hotmail.com and I'll we'll talk. If someone can fund a chapter or 2 of Women of Yearning I can offer 1 of 2 things, firstly I have quite a few deposit files gold keys so I can give you 1 of those or I can give 150,000 gp on e-hentai. You can only chose 1 of those 2. If you fully fund Women of Yearning I'll give you all 2 and increase the gp to 200,000 lol. If you wanna fund something else I'll offer only some GP (75,000) or a deposit files gold key. Hopefully this should help motivate some people. Also I'll even take into high consideration what the person would like to see get edited or released next. Lol I'm going out on a limb.

Ok now for some good news for all you happy sex lovers... Drum Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll... I've just recieved the script for teacher and student chap 6. Yup, Yoshio finished it and he'll try to get me chapter 7 faster. So now I'm pretty sure people are gonna flood me with questions on it like "when is it coming out" and crap like that, so I'll just keep quiet and let you guys flood me with questions like that cause either way I'll release it when I want. I usually release stuff based on timing and mood really, lol.

I've added the newest chapter of the Fuyu no Ajisai from Sanbun so check it out. Also is there anybody out there who is good at cleaning scans? Cause the Sanbun one needs some major cleaning and if people were to want me to pick it up as a donor project I would need someone to clean the scans or I won't bother picking this series up, its still on-going so I won't need it soon but as chapters come out maybe people might wanna see it get done? I dunno I'm already tired right now actually so time to finish this post off. My next release will be either sunday or monday so look forward to that and if you haven't done so check out Viva Freedom chap 4, a funny series so if you want a laugh check it out.

Enjoy!

Fuyu no Ajisai Chap 1-3
DF / MF / Gallery

Chap 3
DF / MF

12 comments:

AnonMan said...

Hmmm...if this is going to happen every time some goddamn idiot doesn't read things and asks when something is coming out in the chat box, why not just remove the chat box?

Deus said...

Regarding Fuyu no Ajisai, what does cleaning the scans entail?

I can remove the text from the text boxes and speech bubbles, but I lack the skill for fixing coloring (I notice that the raws have a slight "yellow" tint). As far as I notice, there isn't much text on transparency/background, so removing the text shouldn't be too hard.

Anonymous said...

do you have the last Comic Hotmilk magazine (2010-04)?

blackinmind said...

Hey Fayt, expect one more chapter from me for Azuki Kurenai today in your email and paypal. I am gonna fund Azuki Kurenai but it will take a long time. I am not gonna fund it in one shot, so that's why it gonna take a long time. I want people to help me out, why or why. What happen to ALL those people who funded Confession of Mr.s over at Tadanohito?

Anonymous said...

Make sure to continue having fun doing whatever you are doing lest you burn out or find it a slog. Heres to many more years!

Orez said...

Congrats Fayt. It has been a while and you have released so many great works, couple of my favorites, so big thanks Fayt and I hope you will keep enjoying this and doing it for a long time :).

Afro Thunda said...

Wait for the Fuyu no Ajisai Tankoubon. If you might do it eventually, you might as well work with it's future best version.

Fayt said...

@AnonMan,
I actually wanna do that, however I actually paid for the features of the chatbox and I can't get a refund so might as well leave it.

@Deus,
Cleaning just means leveling, and cleaning all the noise or random pixels. Like the grays, blacks and whites need to be those colors. For instance if you look at chapter 3 of Fuyu no Ajisai the background color is a bit greyish, when it really needs to be white. Removing text from bubbles is not needed.

@Anonymous,
I don't have any magazines.

@Afro Thunda,
I could wait for it, but Sanbun hasn't released a tank of anything in a long time. I'm started to think Sanbun doesn't wanna do that anymore? Or maybe he's just lazy lol.

watomg said...

That's what I call a god damn wall of text. Holy shit.

psyburn21 said...

I'll fund some chapters of women of yearning for ya. I 'll also finish funding the Carn tank and the one-shot we talked ago awhile ago. I've been kinda bogged down for the past few weeks with bills, so sorry I've been running late on my funding.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Teacher and Student!

Metro Rage Anon said...

I think you should just take the good with the bad concerning the chat box Fayt. Sure there's a shit load of request from lurkers that don't read the info and don't contribute anything but there's decent enough discussion and linking going htere.

And God damn, this new Sanbun series, Fuyu no Ajisai, is really fucking hot for some reason. You should really pick this one up, Sanbun is getting more kinky.