Monday, March 22, 2010

[Shinonome Ryu] Love & Hate V1 Chap 2



As Jay-Z's song goes, On To The Next One, On To The Next One. That just happens to be Love and Hate. I know quite a few of you people have been waiting for this and now this will be the book that I'll be completing next. First off lemme just thank Anonymous for the funds on this chapter and the whole of Volume 1 and of course Brolen for the script. So if you guys remember in the first chapter we got an introduction of the characters and we got to see some action between the couple. This chapter continues from that and we get to see what happens next, so sit back and enjoy the fapping lol. As for newsss, well for An Angel's Marshmallow, I'm not sure if I'll continue it to be honest... however if you guys want me to then I'll add Volume 2 as a donor project. It really all depends on you guys to fund it. Same deal with Fuyu no Ajisai which I can even add within the next few days along with Marshmallow vol 2. Anyway check this out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Chap 1-2
DF / UP

7 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

The original translator for An Angel's Marshmallow came off of hiatus and intends to start translating it again assuming you drop it after the first volume. Just thought you ought to know that since it might influence your decisions on what to do with Angel's Marshmallow in the future. Hopefully, the original translator won't disappear again before he completes another volume.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Nice, just curious are you going to add in love & hate volumes 2-3 or just do volume one.

Anonymous said...

Not my cup of tea but thanks for your work anyways.

By the way, I know it must have been asked before but what happened to Chokyogakuen? It's status has been set to funded and translating for ages.

Fayt said...

@Afro Thunda,
Oh? He's back eh, alright well I guess I'll discuss it with him later on.

@Anonymous(1)
Well, I did say I was officially gonna do volume 2... let me get through this one first and we'll see what happens. Things could change, but for now lets just say I'm gonna pick up volume 2.

@Anonymous(2)
http://faytear.blogspot.com/2010/02/mustang-r-bosei-bonnou-chap-7.html

Anonymous said...

Nice, been waiting for this. Keep it up Fayt!

Anonymous said...

does anyone knows where i could find volumes 2 and 3 raw??