Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Pon Takahanada] An Angel's Marshmallow Chap 7



Here is the next release. It has been a while since chap 6 so to get you up to speed the dude has been hitting an idol chick and went through the trouble of even visiting her while she was working in Hawaii anyway for this chapter we get to see this dude's dark little secret. I gotta say, this just got interesting. I wasn't sure this was gonna be good but since this is a 3 volume story it had to have some kind of plot twist or development. This is gonna turn into a drama of sorts. Oh and the girl in this chapter is a lot better then the idol imo, she seems like the type who would pleasure you till you drop dead lol. Many thanks to Dennis and the man who is MIA currently, DGB. As for news, you know I was pretty close to putting out Angraecum instead of this, however I changed back to this and I'll decide on a date to release the final chapter of it. Hmm what else?... oh, Sanhime is looking real good and I'm liking it... also from now on I'm gonna be putting ? inbetween the main tank I'm working on instead of revealing the release inbetween the chapters. There is 1 more chapter before this volume is complete so I'm not sure when I'll get it done but I'll definitely keep that in mind. Alright I'm done talking, check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Chap 1-7
DF /UP / MF

8 comments:

Zathael said...

First of all, thank you for this latest chapter.

Second of all, did I read right that there are 3 *volumes* of this in total? I didn't know that. Or maybe I was told once and forgot. In any case, it seems I will get to look forward to a *lot* more of this eventually.

Thanks again for this and all the other releases you do here, Fayt.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Dennis and DGB.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm really enjoying this story and am looking forward to more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hard work!

Anonymous said...

And I thought you forgot about this series.
Thank you very much.

leopark said...

Haizzz, you told me Angraecum is gonna be out soon. Had I known this I would have paid you earlier. Sigh!

Fayt said...

@leopark,
Well I had planned it to be released earlier however I decided to change the date since I got annoyed with people asking me about it. I'm still not sure when it'll come out.... maybe soon or maybe later.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you will be doing the other two volumes in the near or distant future? I gotta know, it's a great series so for! P.S. Keep up the great work!