Monday, March 15, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 9/Complete



Finally this is complete for you all. All I gotta say is "Got Milf?" lol. If you want yourself something kinky then definitely grab this. Lots of milfs and shota so its hot stuff imo. Anyway to finish off, this last chapter is about a sister and brother and how the sister loves to blast her music while working out and the brother just can't stand it. She wears some provacative workout clothing so the brother won't be able to hold back. My last thanks goes out to Brolen for the scripts, Marte and Setebos for the funds. I hope you all like this. As for news, well if you haven't read the long announcement I posted check it out. Also, you guys can expect Sanhime before T&S because a kind donor requested it since he was able to fund 2 chapters of Women of Yearning. Lol anyway the next release will be sometime maybe wed or thurs... not sure but for now

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Complete
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

Oh yes! It's time for some good and kinky Milf action. Although Shota isn't my most favorite genre, the extra kinky Milfs will surely make up for it. Thanks a lot, Setebos and Marte. And also, thanks you, Fayt and Brolen for the awesome work. I will thoroughly enjoy this. Now, on to the next project!!!

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen, Marte and Setebos.

Marte said...

Many thanks Fayt and Setebos!

Doublej3000 said...

yea this was absolutely awesome end to an awesome series, though my only complaint, although it really isn't one is that the tags don't really seem to match, up, like wife, gangbang, rape unless its hentai rape :), and did not seem like shota like the rest of his work. don't get me wrong still a great series thanks fayt and setebos

Fayt said...

@Doublej3000,
Are the tags off? I donno I try to tag stuff the best I can. All those tags are in this tank. Even if a genre is only in 1 chapter I'll still tag it. I've never really heard of anyone complaining about the tags so I assumed I'm doing a decently good job on that part lol. I don't wanna have so many tags so I just stick to what I have already and if there is something that I don't have a tag for I usually just mention it in my description.