Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Makinosaka Shinichi] Pure Girl Chap 1



Hey everyone, well remember the happy sex oneshot voting that was done a while back, well Y to the Q to the II and I have finished the second place one which happens to be the first chapter of Pure Girl that I am going to be working on. I won't be working on it now as YQII wants to finish off his current projects and maybe and thats a maybe, he might work on this tank with me. Either way I encourage you guys to give some feedback and let us know what you think of this chapter and all, also check out the raws if you haven't already done so. Anyway this story is about an uptight man hater who can't seem to concentrate around almost fully naked boys. The guy in this finds out her little secret and well you just know he's gonna take responsibility. My thanks goes out to YQII for the collabo on this. As for news, be patient people, I only have so little time this week to work on editing like I said already so just relax people. On a regular basis I only spend 1-2 hours every other day for editing and I can usually get a chapter done within that time depending on the amount of pages and text. If you guys knew my lifestyle most of you all would be wondering how I'm still able to keep a blog like this running and still editing lol. Anyways enough of me, grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

Red Comet said...

thanks for the release, i'm really enjoying it :D

Ehud said...

Many thanx fayt and Yqii. Seems lije a nice story.

psyburn21 said...

you know my opinion on it already since I recommended it to you awhile ago. I definitely want you and YQII to do that one.

Eijhu said...

Thank you very much for this chapter. Between the wonderful artwork and the neat story (along with the excellent editing, of course), I really enjoyed it.

And just for your information: The fifth chapter's magazine publication was translated by DesuDesu some time ago. All links still work fine: http://desudesu0.com/?p=3892

Doublej3000 said...

thanks fayt and yqii had always love this authors artstyle since that oneshot he did a while back

looks to be a good tankoban hope you get to finish it

Rbz said...

A dream come true, this is. Holy shit, I almost came when I saw that this was translated. Fucking thanks, bros.

Khanz said...

The more non-NTR you do the more I come to your site Fayt. Keep on doing great work. You are definitely top tier among the hentai "bloggers".

Anonymous said...

After checking out the raws I hope you pick up the whole book and do a tank release if you can.

Anonymous said...

Makinosaka Shinichi - True Feelings is apart of this book the magzine verison was done by Desudesu in the summer I wanted to know if you feel like doing a HQ book verison.