Friday, March 12, 2010

Viva Freedom Chapter 4



Hey, Virgil here with another post in one week. Crazy shit, because I never have time to do two. I might even have one more this week.
Anyhoo, the story this week is about coming of age ceremonies. you wanna see how they circumcise kids in Africa? No? What do you mean "no", of course you do. As always Viva Freedom takes you around the world to learn about different cultures in humorous sexy ways. Thanks to Brolen for translating but mostly thank you Oliver and Zathael for your donations. I'm so glad that I get to work on this project. As always donations are appreciated, the next chapter is about halloween and it only needs 6 more dollars.

Have a Faptastic day!
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Virgil.

Oliver said...

Holy fuck, fuck YEAH !! :D

Thanks for this one ^_^

I'll throw in 20 dollars, I've had a signup on a sponsor on hentairules :)

I'm asking it just in case, would it be possible to have my blog adress credited at some point in the future, even in small caps ? The internet is full with Olivers, but I trust there's only one Hentairules ^^

I won't take badly a refusal, i'm giving the precision just in case !

Zathael said...

Oliver said:
"I'm asking it just in case, would it be possible to have my blog adress credited at some point in the future, even in small caps ? The internet is full with Olivers, but I trust there's only one Hentairules ^^"

Just so you know Oliver, and maybe it's just me, but when I see the name "Oliver" on any of the many, MANY hentai sites I go to, I immediately think of you and your site. As far as I am concerned, there aren't any other Olivers out there. :-)

Zathael said...

...and I've completely forgotten my manners again. A big THANK YOU to Virgil for this latest chapter.

Fayt said...

@Oliver,
Sorry Oliver, no can do on that.