Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 8



Here is the second last chapter of this book. In this chapter we get to see some family action which has a surprisingly good happy ending. I personally think this is the best chapter in the whole book because of the mother in this. The lingerie she is wearing is just nice and slutty lol. This is definitely the chapter I would recommend out of the whole book. Many thanks to Brolen for the scripts and Marte/Setebos for the funds. For news, well things are slow but moving along so just bare with me, I got midterms this week and 1 for next. Umm, oh, Sayuki has been funded, I won't work on chap 18 side B until I get side A assuming that the person trying to get it for me does get it. There are no gaurantees he'll get it but he's trying and if he's unsuccessful then I'll make a decision then. I'm just curious, what would you guys like to see get edited next from the scripts I have. I'm just curious so don't assume I'm gonna edit what you want lol. Anyway check this out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

Alright, One more chapter to go before another full tankoubon gets added to my ever increasing queue of things to be read.

Anyways, naked women is always great, but when they're wearing a great set of lingerie before that, its an extra plus in my book. It's part of the reason I love Sanbun Kyoden so much. He's got lingerie down pat lol. Anyway, thanks a lot for this chapter, Marte and Setebos. One step closer to the end. Keep on truckin, Fayt

As far as the next tank to be worked on, it's between Love & Hate and Tames for me. They're the only projects that you have all the scripts for according to the Donor page right now. I'd probably go with Love & Hate volume 1 in the main queue and then alternate between chapters of Tames and oneshots in the secondary queue. At least this is my idea of how you could work things. Naturally, it's all up to you.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen, Marte, and Setebos, Is this the last chp?

Doublej3000 said...

i believe there is one more chapter after this, loved this chapter, and i certainly found the ending surprising. also i know azure sky 5 is next, is that the final chapter or is there more after that?

Anonymous said...

Lol I said second last... so that means this chapter is second last which should in turn tell you that there is 1 more chapter. You can always go to the donor projects page and see how many chapters there is and see which has been edited already and are still in the editing process.

@Doublej3000
Yup, that is the final volume for Azure Sky so it will be complete.

daggy said...

I would like to see Sanhime no Hana -Maho Katei- done next. I am a big fan of sanbun kyoden.