Monday, March 15, 2010

[Gold Rush] A Diva of Healing 5



Alright well today I will be releasing the complete book of Bosei Bonnou but before that I wanted to post this up since I happen to like this. I'm actually a big fan of Doujins and I just love it when you get to see characters from anime get fucked. Anyway this is a Gundam Seed doujin so if you liked that series you should check this out, theres a small bit of femdom in the beginning but gets more regular near the end. Many thanks to Lhytiss for this. As for news, I'll be posting Bosei Bonnou in about an hour or so, so look forward to that. I'll also do some updating on some pages and whatnot. If you haven't read the post below, check it out cause it might have some info that you might wanna know about.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

1 comment:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and Lhytiss.