Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[Acid-Head] Hancock Special



Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post to update everyone. So before that lemme just thank doujin-moe for this as well as Junukug. A one piece doujin featuring Hancock and Luffy, great action as always and really good art. Ok well sorry for the delays on releases and all... currently right now I'm very stressed with school work which I'm really hoping to finish, but that's not my main concern. Right now I'm having a health problem which if it doesn't get better by tomorrow I'm gonna have to see a docter... well a dentist actually. I'm pretty worried since exams are right around the corner for me. Hopefully its nothing serious. I'll definitely keep you guys posted, I won't leave or anything if your worried about that lol. If you do wanna know the health problem you can email me, I won't say it here as I'm cautious with revealing information. The next release will be friday or sat assuming I'm ok and all. Also I've got some news which some won't like however its not a big deal imo. I'll let you all know next week. Expect a long ass page of text to read lol.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

6 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt. I hope everything is ok with you, and wish you a full recovery and success with your exams.

Tojara Dark said...

I'm Tojara Dark, a Brazillian translator. Here anyone translated Kyoushi to Seito to (Teacher And Student), so i'm translating it because I liked very much... ah, I hope you translate the chapter 7 (be calm, i'm not the noobs from Fakku), hehe. But if you woundn't, I translate from japanese instead...

Ah, yes, I wanna be your friend (or i dunno what you call the site that have a link trade with you), so please, check this site:
http://hentaiarimasu.eu5.org

Ok, I beg you'll not understand a word, but only a look don't hurt.
If it's okay, I put your link in my website and you the mine.

Thanks, I'll Wait.
tojara.ze@hotmail.com

Note: My English is a shit, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Lo Fayt

Just wondering, why aren't you linking to the doujin itself on doujin-moe with a true DDL link available, it seems a bit cheap that you put it on DF and UL to get some benefits of their scanning.

Damien said...

Thanks for your great translations.

Good luck with seeing the Dentist.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for your work.
it could be possible to post the raw version too?

Fayt said...

@Ehud,
Thanks man.

@Tojara Dark,
Ok wow, I honestly had a hard time reading your comment. But I'll try to answer you lol. Um ok well firstly Yoshio is going to translate chapter 7 so you just gotta wait. Secondly, sure I'll add your website up on my links page. I'll send you an email if you don't see this comment.

@Anonymous,
Lol, looks like you don't know doujin-moe very well... they love to charge people for content other scanlators do even my edits are there or course you probably wouldn't know that since they erase credits.

@Damien
Thanks man, I'm glad at least 2 people seem to care lol.

@Anonymous 2
Nope, I don't post raws unless its a project of my own. I only post translated stuff.