Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[Otsuka Kotora] Angraecum Chap 5/Complete



So I'll start off with news today, which is just read the post below this if you haven't... also thanks to all the editors who have applied I'll be making decisions and talking more on that later. So yeah it's finally here people... the one thing most of you have been waiting for, the grand finish to this lovely story. I think I've tortured you guys enough so here is the release of it and in all honesty this was suppose to be released a month ago since it was edited a long time ago lol however some people just had to go and annoy me. Anyway let me send my thanks to firstly Orez who asked me to pick up this project as my own. If you guys didn't know I originally had this up with Tonigobe however he dropped it so then I thought no one wanted to see it get done... however now people are begging to see more of this... crazy eh, you guys shouldn't doubt my taste lol cause I just happened to pick up one of the best hentai stories to go down in hentai history. Sorry if I sound a little cocky but I can't help it since I saw this and wanted to get this done years ago when I started collecting raws. It's funny because a lot of people doubted this because of Otsuka Kotora's ntr works. Anyway I also gotta thank Setebos and DGB as well for their help. And a huge pat on my back for putting the effort and making this look sexy for everyone lol. I'm honestly glad I worked on this, I would expect only high quality work when it comes to great stories like this so people check this out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Complete
DF / UP / MF

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

This will be in my top 5 hentais
and top 5 hentai with a good story

Zathael said...

Thank you SO much for this one Fayt. I am very happy to see this completed.

UnlimitedSky said...

Thank you very much

and btw...this needs a continuation right now!

Anonymous said...

thanks fayt you're a bro.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt,Setebos and DGB.

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Oh THANK YOU! You are the greatest! And thanks to all who worked on this great work! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORKS!

Oliver said...

Fayt, DGB, and our beloved father hentai, Setebos, thanks a lot to you three ^_^

Angraecum was very nice, and the icing on the cake, it ended soooo well, I'm really glad I read it, thanks again :)

Ecchifan said...

Thank you very much Fayt. I love nice stories with happy endings.

blackinmind said...

thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finishing this. I hope Otsuka will do a one-shot follow-up chapter eventually (I'd like to see the older Mila and Dualis completely).

Also, have a nice vacation.

Oliver said...

I just thought now : HOLY COW, what happened to the male hero's face in just 14 years ? o_O

Anonymous said...

Technically, they wouldn't be any older physically since they take the age slowing drug in their military (see chapter 4).

And thank you, Fayt, for publishing this series.

Anonymous said...

I will admit it, I am doing everything I can to keep from crying after reading the ending of this one. Thanks a lot Fayt, you bastard. *sniff*

Ronok1307 said...

been waiting for you to finish this one so i can read it all together. thanks a lot. cheers mate

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this translation! I have known the japanese version before but reading it was totaly awesome.
This is probably the first manga that made me cry.
Thank you.

as363 said...

Many thanks - much appreciated .

Orez said...

Hey Fayt. Thanks for the last chapter. Have been waiting for this one. Also thanks to DGB and Setebos.


Also have a good time on your vacation. I will also be waiting for your return.

Fayt said...

@Everyone,
Glad you all liked it and thanks for taking the time to show your appreciation.

Anonymous said...

In case you were wondering about how they looked like after all these years:

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/610fa103ec81a2f1fbc9e53b032cba2a64377c00-411606-1105-1600-jpg/236884-4

Told ya so.