Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato Chap 17



Alright well I have 2 releases for today before I leave. This is the first one. Firstly lemme first say that chap 18 side A and B are not done (I haven't even started on them yet). So that means I'll do them when I get back. It's not that I didn't wanna do it, it was more like I needed to use my time wisely since I still have exams and I need to pack and do other important life stuff before I leave for vacation. So yeah at least you get one more chapter before I leave. I would imagine the rage will be more for me then the chapter lol. Anyway in this chapter we see more plot developments and schemes from the head of the town. I think Shuu needs to get laid badly lol. Many thanks to Brolen for the scripts and Kamineko for the funds on this chapter. Stay tuned for the next release in a few mins but for now check this out in the meantime and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

redbone said...

you know I don't really mind waiting for this to finish up(in my head he'll release both A/B at the same time), what messes with my head is not having seen the raws for A yet, my curiosity is bugging me. I'm hoping he posts the raws online before he leaves or at least emails it to those who want it.

Anonymous said...

yeah agree with above.

faytear, could you post the raw of side A before you go to your vacation ? We are dying to see it :P

btw, thanks for this release, really hot as always !

Izimiger said...

First comment on this blog. anyway thanks for all the work so far, i'll take u up on your generousity when all of 18 is out. I dislike cliffe hangers.

Anonymous said...

Shuu just needs to go around the village with a cleaver:)

I already saw side B raws but if I read A and like it more I just might not even reread B.

oibaf8 said...

fayt deserves one word only: THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would love it if the Side:A raws were posted. It's been pissing me off forever that the November 2009 issue of Comic 0EX was never scanned, or if it was was apparently never posted anywhere.

Molenir said...

Heh, this being a Sanbun, you already know it'll end with more nonsensical shit.

Anonymous said...

Hi, anybody have chap 18 n 19?
raw is fine too.

Anonymous said...

wow, I'll dl this once the whole book completed. See, I'm a pregnant fetish. lol