Saturday, April 17, 2010

[Atori K] Little Sister Bloomers



Hey all, well for today I have a oneshot for you all. This oneshot was translated and edited by Yoshio. He doesn't have a site so he asked me to share this with you all. So this is a story about a sister who is wearing bloomers and her brother shes her sleeping and you can guess what happens lol. Many thanks to Yoshio for this. As for news, I have recieved the script for the final chapter of Teacher and Student. It is highly unlikely that I'll finish it before I leave so don't expect it until after I get back. Time is going by pretty fast, still got projects to finish and exams and editing... anyway we'll see how things go I really hope I can push out more stuff before I leave. My next release should be either tomorrow or the next day. Also sorry if I haven't replied to all the comments, I've been busy as you all can tell. I'll try to get back to you all if there were questions. Umm that's all for today so check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and Yoshio.

Frosty said...

HELL YEAH. Now I know that you have TnA. Woot It will get released when it does so thank you very much :) I'll wait till August if I have to lol. I've been waiting forever on it anyway. Thank you.