Thursday, April 29, 2010

On Vacation

UPDATE - May 16, 2010

Hey people, how's everyone doing? I'm still on vacation but I figured I'd drop by and give you all a little update and let you all know I'm still alive lol. Anyway vacationing is nice, very interesting indeed. Being in an asian country is different than back home though I look like a local so its pretty funny when people try to speak in another language and I'm just nodding my head acting like I know what their saying to me. Right now I am trying to buy anime type stuff and whatnot, I manage to pick up a real copy of Code Geass Season 1-2 at a pretty cheap price (when converted to Canadian dollars). I'll see if I can post pictures when I get back and whatnot. I wanna go try getting a full body massage with some service though I'm trying to be careful, I don't wanna get no disease or anything like that. Oh yeah, how are things going on the H-manga side, any good series I should check out when I get back? Any great stories (good and bad)? I also just read the chatbox and damnnnnnn looks like someone did the oneshot I was gonna do... sigh... I was afraid of that while I was away. Anyway I did have a quick look a some emails and if you want to send me an email then go ahead, I do like reading everyone's emails no matter how random they can be lol. So yeah, I hope all is well with you all and keep me updated.


Hey Everyone,

Well for those of you that do visit my blog on a regular basis this is an important announcement. I'm gone on vacation. That's right I'm gone for 1 month and won't be back until June 4th so don't expect a release until then. When I get back I'll resume my editing and recruiting of editors.

If you guys or gals see any scanlators that are doing any one of my donor projects please let them know I'm gonna be working on them when I get back so there is no double works. Also behave while I'm away lol. The chatbox will still be up for you all to chat away and whatnot however be aware that there is someone monitoring the chatbox while I'm away so the rules still apply even when I'm away. Now I realize I'm gonna miss out on a month of newly raw scans, so if you guys spot any good tanks or ntr raws please let me know when I get back since I'm a raw collector myself.

Anyway, when I get back I'll let you all know. For now please hold off on emails, if you do send me an email I won't be able to reply until I get back and same deal with donations. I'll do all my MF updating when I get back and any other updates that need to be done.

Enjoy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!
Omiyage? something HQ and translated when u get back? :p

Ronok1307 said...

Have a good vacation. will be waiting for you to return with more great releases.

Ozan said...

Have fun!

Decepter said...

lol massage with service, you're the man
I like ur style but before service I whould try to suggest that she should cosplay something like... nurse, Miko or schoolgril *drooooool*

Anonymous said...

Spend good holidays man !
You deserve it ^^

3333h said...

"Confession From Beyond the Mirror - Kagami Goshi no Kokuhaku" by Nagare Ippon was done by RyuuTamashi.

Good Holiday, Fayt^^

Beflu said...

what country you visiting? Hope you have a great time

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!

game over studio said...

glad to have you back, how your vacation

Cobvious said...

Glad to see you've risen from the grave.