Saturday, April 3, 2010

[Shinonome Ryu] Love & Hate Vol 1Chap 3 (Real Release)



Well now that April Fool's is over I present to you all the real Chap 3 of this series. I hope you like the April Fool's Gil and I did. Mine was pretty light, though next time I'll come out with something more heavy lol. Anyway this is the real chapter and again in this chapter we get to see the dude get his Birthday gift and take a side trip with his girlfriend. Kinky dude indeed. Many thanks to Anonymous and Brolen for this real chapter release. Now for news, umm don't take the news from last time seriously, the only thing that was real from there was the fact that I'll be changing my release schedule for the next few weeks. It'll be really different, I won't be doing the Love Hate, something, Love Hate, something, format for the next few weeks. That's all for now, so this time for real check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Anonymous and Brolen.

Oliver said...

Thanks a lof Fayt ^_^

blackinmind said...

thank you fayt