Monday, April 26, 2010

[Kira Hiroyoshi] The Lecherous Membrane Chap 6



Hey everyone, well this next release ties in with the recruiting I've been doing. I'm currently still in that process as I'm still waiting for people to finish their test edits and evaluating them. For now though I have chosen Tornomer to be an editor and part of the crew, so I would like to formally welcome him and I will be giving him a tank to work on. I'm not sure yet which one I'll be giving him but I'll let you all know. I've given him his own tag so you guys will be able to find edits done by him. Anyway he edited the next chapter of Lecherous and in this chapter we get to see an actress and idol in some crazy action. I've actually recently just been checking out some of Kira Hiroyoshi's works and I must say, his works are surprisingly good, a little weird in terms of art but the exaggeration in his art is good sometimes. So yeah, many thanks to Torn, Brolen and Anonymous for this. As for news, well since its monday that means I've got 3 days before I leave. Mannnn I wish I had more time... Anyway, by the looks of things I might even have to continue recruitment after I get back. Hmm oh well, anyway enough talk check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

1 comment:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt,Torn, Brolen and Anonymous.