Thursday, April 1, 2010

[Shinonome Ryu] Love & Hate V1 Chap 3



You know, I'm not really a fan of April Fools day, so I'm not gonna bother trying to fool anyone. In fact I'm not good at fooling people at all. I did have a look at what some scanlators and other sites did and I just loled. Anyway for today's chapter we get to see the couple take a little side trip because its the dude's birthday. Based on this chapter I'd say this dude is doing a good job training his girl. He sure has a kinky side. Many thanks to Brolen and Anonymous for this! As for news, well if your looking for an April Fools joke, I suggest you check out some sites. Maybe even let me know which you think was the best/worse one or which got you real good. Umm Oh! I'll be making changes to what is going to be released, the next 2 releases will not be Love & Hate but something else, after that will be chap 4 then I'll see how things are going and develop a newer release schedule. Also, I've decided to stop uploading my stuff on e-hentai, so people can now upload my stuff. Anyways people check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP

5 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Anonymous.

game over studio said...

this is just a half-translated, it's your mistake or it's your troll

Anonymous said...

Nice try for the april fool

Doublej3000 said...

lol on the april fools, hope to see the rest of this soon

pudzrus said...

Great story; now I REALLY want to read the rest!!

Thanx. Fayt!