Monday, April 19, 2010

[Osuzu Akiomi] Smile Again



Here it is people! This oneshot is the GEM that I was talking about. Amazing art and a fine story indeed. It's an incest story and well this will appeal to those who like incest and happy endings so check it out and let me know what you all think. It was really good imo and I tell ya, I'm glad I put this aside and saved this when I found the raws way back. I know how to pick em don't I? You guys gotta admit, I provide some good ntr, and happy sex h-manga to you all lol (I better stop before I get too cocky). Many thanks to YQII for the translations on this! Anyway as for news, I put up the new Sanbun h-manga in the donor projects section so check that out. Also many thanks to SoyleB for the cleaning work on the first 3 chapters. I'll be taking donations until the 28th so if you wanna donate to it send me an email. That's all so if your anti-happy-sex then check out sayuki below, other than that be part of history by grabbing a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

12 comments:

loplop said...

Very nice indeed. Thanks for bring this to my attention . . .

blackinmind said...

This came out of nowhere, how long was this work on? and do you have more secret projects being work on we don't know? Thank you, it was very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Really nice story and I liked the art as well.
Thanks

Fayt said...

@blackinmind,
hahaha well this wasn't really a secret, if you have good memory then you'll remember that this was 1 of the happy 4 oneshots that I had up for voting months ago. Most of my secret projects usually are with Imari though. With YQII so far its been non-secret projects.

redbone said...

first off I'm a big fan of that art style, I recognized it as soon as I saw it(you a similar one posted last yr: http://faytear.blogspot.com/2009/04/yamatogawa-athletic-error.html). so either Yamatogawa is playing under a different name or one of his former assistants is stealing his style, either way its win-win for us, good find.

Unknown said...

@Fayt,
I could have sworn I'd already read this one, but I guess that makes sense if it was one of the oneshots you posted up before

Zathael said...

That was awesome. Thanks a lot Fayt and YQII, I am a big sucker for sweet wincest stories like this one. I guess it's a good thing I don't have a sister. ;-)

Ehud said...

Amazingly good story. Sometimes you do have a great taste Fayt, that's when you aren't dealing with the Kyoden Sanbun crap (please don't hate me). Many thanx for this great post.

doublej3000 said...

nice change of pace after sayuki, definitely liked this gem of yours, i found the art style really cute, hope to see more by this author

Metro DAAAAW Anon said...

I DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW'ED

Very nice one Fayt.

Oliver said...

A gem indeed - thanks a lot, Fayt :)

Ronok1307 said...

nice one. the last panel was a gem indeed. although i though the story was a bit too short. i'd have liked to see a bit more in the story. :(