Saturday, October 3, 2009

[Hyji] Cho Danchizuma Keiko Chap 5



Hey all, well back to Keiko for today. In this chapter we get to see Keiko use another chick so she can have a story to write about. Nothing like sex outdoors in the cold winter, but that should warm em up I would assume. I donno about you guys but Keiko seems evil to me hahah but it is always nice to see that shes willing to get down and dirty. Well many thanks to Setebos I believe and also DGB. On to news, well as far as voting, you guys have until late sunday tomorrow to vote. After I check the poll around 11 tomorrow night, whichever one has the highest votes wins, I'll post an annoucement on that as well and kinda give my tank schedule out, well maybe, I'll think about it. So vote if you haven't done so, I personally wanted to see tames or love and hate win but well you guys can see thats not gonna happen lol. Anyways people

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Orez said...

I was waiting for this one all morning, so thanks to Setebos, DGB and Fayt. I belive 3 more chapters and this one will be complete.

Setebos said...

Hurray! This is good MILF, the world needs more Hyji. Thanks, DGB, Fayt, and Orez. It's appreciated.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Setebos and DGB. So only 3 more chps and i'll be able to read it.

Afro Thunda said...

Thanks for the new Hyji chapter. Anyway, its too bad that Tames is gonna be left on the backburner for a bit. It looked it would be a funny story. I'm still pulling for the other Jamming work that's in second right now (It Ejaculates in Teacher).

But what's up with Bosei Bonnou that's got it in first place? Is it because its got extra kinky MILFs? Or is it because of the shota which I'm not too fond of? Someone please reassure me that Bosei Bonnou is in the lead because of the MILFs....

Grant W said...

Very thoughtfull blog