Friday, October 23, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato Chap 11



WooooooooooooooooooooooooW! That seems to be the perfect word to start this off. This chapter is my Favourite chapter so far! The best part is we get to see the other village wives in the action rather then Yukiko all the time. Oh and by looks of it, Yukiko's mind is covered with lust lol. I know many of you have been waiting for this, I'm sorry it has been a long time since we've seen a chapter of this. Anyways many thanks to Sizzle for this chapter and Brolen for translations. For news... well I gotta say I'm still a bit mad at a certain site and someone from that site, so forgive me if I'm a bit snappy and for my venting. Ummm oh yeah, on to more happier news. Kakun from http://filthy-h.blogspot.com/ has started exactly what I'm doing, he's put up his first donor project for those interested. So for those with requests, now you have 2 editors you can go too, either me or him. We can maybe alternate between requests or something or I donno, just that now we get to see more hentai in english, isn't that great? I'm just supporting him cause he has lent his help to me, plus he's pretty much doing what I'm doing for the hentai community so it's all good. The continuation of readiness will be on monday but for now

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Red Comet said...

here we go again >.<

Anonymous said...

hell yes, i love sanbun so much, thanks fayt

Anonymous said...

thank!

Marcow said...

well!! Thanks again for this release!
Sometimes I ask miyself why the hell I like so much Sanbun works?
Netorare + His drawing style= Success!
I`m not really into his stories, because all of them are sad and bad endings!, I would love If sayuki would have a happy ending!.

I just check the ch.17, I still can`t see a Clear end! I`m not gonna write anything about it check yourself!

Metro Rage Anon said...

Probably the hottest chapter in the series and with not THAT much rage to boot.

Next chapter will fix the rage part.

Gotta say that my favorite part is that chick coming out of nowhere and doing a double BJ with the mother and then telling the mayor she was a-ok with their "training". Heck of a teacher there.

admin said...

when the next episode for this title?