Friday, October 9, 2009

[Hyji] Cho Danchizuma Keiko Chap 6



With this, only 2 more chapters to go! In this chapter we get to see a milf who shop lifts and gets caught doing it so to get out of her situation she does what the manager wants however a special someone catches on this milf's parade lol. Many thanks to DGB and Setebos for this. On to news... umm man looks like my next release will have to be either late sunday or monday, It'll be a double release with a very special Royal Koyanagi treat for everyone, I've already fapped 10 times and I haven't even finished editing it at all! I'm very very excited about it, and instead of a warning like in the Defiled Virgin oneshot, it'll be recommended for you all, so look forward to it. For now though

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Setebos for this one. Only 2 more chps and i'll be able to read it (at last).

Anonymous said...

My bad, its DGB, I corrected it.

Setebos said...

Thanks DGB, Fayt, and Orez. I love me some MILF. I wish it could go on a bit longer, but... :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Fayt, DGB and Orez and like Ehud another 2 chapters and I can read it.
Looking forward for that Royal Koyanagi chapter Fayt.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot to Setebos also

Orez said...

Big thanks to Fayt, Setebos and DGB. The book is almost over.

@Fayt I am looking forward to Royal Koyanagi release. I also have a question for you. How are the downloads on this project? I just would like to know how popular it is compare to your other projects.

Anonymous said...

Ummm the downloads for this are ok, but there are a lot others that are more popular.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fayt, DGB and Setebos! Love this manga!