Thursday, October 1, 2009

[Distance] A Daughter's Promise With Father



Hey all, just a quick post for you all. I wanted to post a happy sex manga before I put up satomi. Anyways I found this jewel and this was perfect timing for me. I'm sure the artist needs no introduction, this is an incest story about a daughter and father and how they go to the bath together. This was translated by Anon #1 and typesetted by Anon #2 so many thanks to them. Well people continue with the voting, if you haven't, please do so, espicially if you want to see one of those before anything else. Anyways I'll post satomi 1 in a few hours, gotta watch some survivor first lol.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Title should've been "Daughter's" :P

Name said...

Mant thanx Fayt and Anon. I love Distance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your hard work

Ehud said...

Mant thanx Fayt and Anon.