Thursday, October 29, 2009

[Youkai Tamanokoshi] Steel Heroines Vol 3



Oh man, what a long day for me. Anyways this is the first of the double release today. In this volume we get to see Kusuha from the first volume and how she cheats on her boyfriend, but still loves him lol. Theres lots of good sex in this, great artwork like the previous 2 volumes. I'm not sure if this is ntr, so if it is let me know and I'll put that in the labels. Many thanks to Omega999 and Brolen! Um for news.. Oh well not really news but I hope the edit is good on this one, I did a lot of erasing after leveling the scans, might not be the best but hopefull it's good enough for you all. Anyways grab a copy and

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Omega999 and Brolen.

Anonymous said...

Nice, but has one humongous error: the correct name Ryusei Date.

Know thy characters, I guess?

Anonymous said...

Your gonna have to consult with Brolen on that, I don't translate, and I don't even know the series at all.

Kelevra said...

Thanks for the release Fayt!!!! Love me some cheating!!!