Saturday, October 10, 2009

[Yurikawa] God Bless You



Hey all, well I figure I wanna just make a quick post for all before monday's releases, otherwise it'll be a dry weekend for you all. Anyways now this is a real treat, I've only seen one other story from this artist, but this is an artist to be on the lookout for. This is a story about how a girl and a guy get opposite body parts, not really body swapping, more like gender bender and they see it as a sign to have sex lol. Anyways the art is really something else and the story is fun. I hope I can find more stuff on this artist, I wouldn't mind adding future projects on this artist. This was translated and edited by Taruby so many thanks to him!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Setebos said...

Fayt, you're too good to us!

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and Taruby.

Anonymous said...

Haha at the red ring of death

Zathael said...

That line about fixing the red ring of death and making cats stop coughing up hairballs was pure comedy gold. :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this one Fayt, and if Taruby reads this, many thanks to you as well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony said...

Very funny story. I laughed at the red ring of death as well. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing gender-bender manga <3