Thursday, October 29, 2009

[Yoshu Ohepe] Sister Wants It!



Here is a oneshot that is about a sister who wants to do it with her brother and the brother can't seem to resist. I know I wouldn't if I got some paizuri action baby! lol. Many thanks to Setebos and Brolen! Oh also, this oneshot didn't have any titles on it, it was taken from an anthology (there was no title for it on there either) so we just gave it that title of "Sister Wants It!" since it was better then having no title at all lol. On to news.. well I've thought of a game for you all to play, I'll just let you all know, it's a guessing game, but it's gonna be a guessing game for 3 songs I'll be deciding on later on. I'll be deciding on prizes as well most likely a free oneshot for the winner or something else.. so if there are any objections let me know now. Anyways check steel heroines out as well below this and

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Ehud said...

many yhanx Fayt, to Setebos and Brolen. You can't be wrong with Yoshu Ohepe.

Orez said...

Thanks Setebos, Fayt and Brolen for this one. The first pic looks really good.

moekaze said...

could you please also translated ch 06 and 07 of Teacher and Student? I really want to read the complete volume :-)