Sunday, October 18, 2009

[Otsuka Kotora] Angraecum Chap 2



Hey all, well its been a long time for this. I know when I released the first chapter I hyped it up quite a bit and this chapter lives up to the hype of this 5 chapter story. In this chapter we get to see both Feb and Mila in some action! The preview pic above should be enough to tease you all lol. Many thanks to Orez and DGB for this! On to news.. well I have some midterm exams and assignments to deal with so my next release won't be till wed or thurs. I might post something nice if there is anything on those days. Anyways I highly recommend this! To new comers check it out trust me it's sexy lol.

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Zathael said...

Many thanks to Orez, DGB and Fayt for this one. I am really liking this series so far.

Good luck with the exams and such Fayt.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Orez and DGB.

polaya said...

Thanks for this Angry Cum release Orez, Fayt and DGB. Love Kotora.

Orez said...

Thanks to Fayt and DGB and Setebos he commissioned the rest of the project, as always. I really love this one and I broke one of my rules and read the first chapter, before the whole book was out. This was one of my favorite RAW-s, if you know what I mean and, I believe, that the action is getting better. Looking forward to it.

Setebos said...

Great, great manga. I love it, thanks to DGB, Fayt, and Orez for bringing this fine project. It didn't happen without Orez starting it.

Anonymous said...

took you long enough.

*sigh

anyways, anything by ootsuka kotora is auto GET!

thanks and more power, fayt!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fayt and Setebos for this. I really love Otsuka Kotora works and I wish that more of his works get translate.

Anyway to Fayt & Setebos do you guys remember this one-shot by JIN called "Educating new wife" which was done long time ago, the same artist have a new original Doujin story which is: "Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou". It is a vey fantastic story in the same way you guys like, and I really wish and hope that this one get a translation:

http://rapidshare.com/files/295490278/_C76___MTSP__Jin___Sakiko-san_no_Dansei_Jijou__Original_.rar

PLEASE look at it, and I hope that both of you will like it so that you will commission it or set it s a donor project