Monday, October 26, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 8



Well looks like I made it in time to post this chapter. Now we can continue on with thise series, lucky for you all 7 chapters have already been done, so a good chunk of the story has been done. In this chapter we get to see ummm the girl who was kidnapped and now has come back.. but, there is something wrong with her. Many thanks to Analiza and Brolen! If you haven't started to read this story then now would be a good time. I've put up chapter 1-8 links for those who are starting to read this. Umm for news.. just to remind everyone I have a cleaned chapter 14 of sayuki so no worries on that. The double release will be on thursday. Also it looks like musa part 1 has been translated, is anyone gonna edit that? Hmm also, I'm gonna try to come up with a game for you all.. and a prize or something... maybe a contest or something if anyone has any ideas let me know please, I'm open to any suggestions.

Enjoy!

Chap 1-8

5 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

This is one thing I love about Sanbun Kyoden. He draws some of the hottest women in uniform. I can't wait to read this when its complete. Thanks for the new chapter Fayt.

Jet said...

A game? It's cliche but you can always do the "Here's a panal with empty speech bubbles. Fill them in and make them funny!" contest.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Analiza and Brolen. I was waiting so much for this 1. The only manga of Sanbun Kyoden i can deal with (except Sain Zain). Like Afro Thunda, can't wait to read this when its complete.
So, thanx again.

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for this too. Thanks Fayt, Analiza, and Brolen!

Anonymous said...

As much as I like mind break, I really do hope the bad guys get what's coming to them.