Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Quit, I'm Dropping All Projects.

Hey all, well that's an interesting title don't you think? I really am you know.

I am dropping everything, besides I can anyways cause my editing is free so I am not really constrained to anything, it's more like I'm just doing this as a hobby. LOL ok don't worry it's just a joke title and a joke (gets your attention I would assume), I do like to mess around and joke like that cause frankly if I don't I'll probably end up being all stressed and pissed off and go insane, I need a laugh once in a while. Anyways I'm just on a break from studyin and decided to write some stuff on here.

Alright I'll try to make this quick..

1) Since i'm sure a lot of people are anxious about teacher and student, well Yoshio has been busy with his school work and stuff so he'll TRY to start on it sometime 2-3 weeks from now. So there's your update... so don't expect it anytime soon within the next 3 weeks. There's really nothing I can do on this.

2) I never really talked about this I think, but I figured some people might already know without me needing to tell you... I tag all my edits as "Edits Done By Me" so that means all my work will have that specific tag... also if you like a series or wanna download a series but can't find it through the archives, then on the top left of the screen you should see a search... just type in the title and it should make life easier for you.

3) Well for sayuki, umm well if chapter 18 really is the last chapter then I'm gonna be saddened, but nevertheless I look forward to whatever new series sanbun creates. I do wanna complete sayuki, however I'm still waiting for better scans of chap 17 and scans for chap 18. Also I did mention this last time but anyone good at cleaning scans? I could use some help cleaning chap 14 scans... if anyone can do that and is successful in making them look better I'll edit chap 12 quick time and send an advanced copy. Lol does that help? If your wondering why I don't clean the scans myself well my next point should tell you why

4) Recently I just noticed some of the scans I have aren't the greatest and require cleaning of many sorts. Chap 2 of Angraecum gave me a lot of work for those who don't know. Personally I can do cleaning myself but it's so time consuming and really time is something I'm sure people need as much as I do. I really want to waste no time on silly things like that, plus it will greatly help in editing stuff faster. So my new rule is please find the best quality scans for your raws you provide me. Unless there is nothing else out there then ok I'll take care of it and clean it. However if you know how to clean scans please do so, it'll save me time and I'll be able to get stuff out faster. Chap 3 of Angraecum and Steel Heroines Vol 3-4 are ones I'll be cleaning.. there's even veritcal lines going through the damn thing just like chap 2 of Angraecum oh well. I'm not sure if you guys even bother to look at the raws and my edits.. but if you do then you'll notice the amount of work I put in. If I do cleaning it takes me an extra day or 2 to finish the edits (I usually only spend like 2 hours a day on editing).

I like to focus on quality, I dislike stuff to be released that is shitty or at least not up to my standards. Some people do need to realize that I only wanna release stuff with top quality work. I could however not give a shit about the quality and just do type setting with 1 font, no angling, no cleaning, just plaing editing and I could zoom through all my projects. Maybe I should do that, how many would like to see that? Hmmm well anyways my ranting is done for today back to studying.

Enjoy!

P.S.
Don't take the title and opening lines seriously lol, just a joke people, man I'm probably gonna get flamed on that hahahahahah

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit that title was scary xD And thank you for the editing you are doing is great :) and thank you for giving some info for the teacher and student :) keep up the good work!

polaya said...

you almost gave a heart attack lol

Anyways, I'm all for quality over quantity. Just like how I do with anime fansubs, I don't mind waiting if I can get a superior release.

SnakeEyes said...

Dude, you trolled us good! I read the post title and my eyes almost bugged out! :p

Metro Rage Anon said...

Major dick move, dude.

Major.

JukanX said...

The prank would've been better if you had revealed it was a joke after a day or two...

If you strive for quality, why not wait for the tankoubon releases? Less trouble all around to edit, and it's not like there's scarcity of worthy material to keep you busy in the meantime (^_~)

Anonymous said...

Well, the problem with waiting for tanks is we don't know when there will be a tank release.. it could be early or it could be really late. Of course this really only applies to sayuki, I actually prefer tank stuff anyways. But yeah since I've already done 10 chapters of sayuki there's really no point in waiting for the tank, i'm pretty sure I covered the first volume assuming there is no extra chapter.

Lol if I revealed it 2 days later I'm sure a lot of people would be sending me emails and comments. I actually made this prank very light.. maybe next time I won't be so nice lol.

Setebos said...

Damn it Fayt, I almost had a heart attack! I'm too old for this shite. Anyway, very funny...

JoeR said...

fay - check your email.

Orez said...

@Fayt I took the news very coldheartedly to be honest. I thought if you were serious then something major must have caused it. so no need to bitchy about it.
I am not a pro in verifying the quality Fayt, but I think you are doing a really great job. I have seen some low quality scanlation and even though never complain, cause it's free, it;s still sucks especially if it's something good.
Thanks for Angraecuma and Steel Heroin Fayt.

Jargon said...

i was expecting to see more comments. They must have all fainted from reading just the title.

Anonymous said...

To Fayt & Setebos do you guys remember this one-shot by JIN called "Educating new wife" which was done long time ago, the same artist have a new original Doujin story which is: "Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou". It is a vey fantastic story in the same way you guys like, and I really wish and hope that this one get a translation:

http://rapidshare.com/files/295490278/_C76___MTSP__Jin___Sakiko-san_no_Dansei_Jijou__Original_.rar

PLEASE look at it, and I hope that both of you will like it so that you will commission it or set it s a donor project

Anonymous said...

Hey
On what you said about releases with minimal typesetting and a single font;

I just wanna know what happens in sayuki, so i probably wouldn't mind that.

Perhaps releasing shit quality then a higher quality later on

Anonymous said...

do you have the link for chapter 18??

Can you please post it if you do?

SnakeEyes said...

From Anonymous:
"To Fayt & Setebos do you guys remember this one-shot by JIN called "Educating new wife" which was done long time ago, the same artist have a new original Doujin story which is: "Sakiko-san no Dansei Jijou". It is a vey fantastic story in the same way you guys like, and I really wish and hope that this one get a translation:

http://rapidshare.com/files/295490278/_C76___MTSP__Jin___Sakiko-san_no_Dansei_Jijou__Original_.rar

PLEASE look at it, and I hope that both of you will like it so that you will commission it or set it s a donor project"

- SECONDED! O.O

Anonymous said...

you scared the shit out of everyone dude...

Anonymous said...

Is there somebody who can post raw links of "Sayuki no Sato" Ch. 11-17 ? I would love to get them, but i cant find them...

hawkeye said...

to the last persons comment!

raws for sanbun kyoden (sayuki no sato) chap 1-17

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/164825/a11cbf35c8/

hawkeye said...

Hey fate nice punk'ed goes to show ya props! Also I have news for ya. have you heard of a jerk going around Hentai sites and purposely trying to destroy them with loli child hentai or incest comics?

read http://myincesthentai.com/

blog some messed up things have been happening to him!

also my favorite site to get hentai movies http://www.bakajojo.com/

is either dead or shutdown

similiar things have happened to other people hosting hentai movies on their sites!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, hawkeye. U really helped me =)

Setebos said...

Okay, I looked at this, http://rapidshare.com/files/295490278/_C76___MTSP__Jin___Sakiko-san_no_Dansei_Jijou__Original_.rar. I really like the art and the scan is superb, it's a little long, the story looks weak, and I detest the blur censoring. I have to give a strong maybe on having it done, my ardor for C76 doujins has cooled, I'm not at all familiar with the source for this one, and I'd have to run out of other things I want to do first. Sorry...

Anonymous said...

that title made alot of grown men cry

Anonymous said...

@ Setebos

you may think the story is weak, but if you notice that there are many dialog during sex, which means that the woman describe her own thoughts and feeling of disgusts and regrets through out the whole, where I think this how the story make it even better.

I hope that you will rethink about it

Anonymous said...

I hope you know Setebos isn't exactly a fan of that genre...

DRAIKO said...

I can help with the clean of scans, just tell me wwhat you needs and I´ll do.

Tony said...

aaaaaaah no.... (breaking down in front of the computer...) Oh wait, it's just a joke, what a relief. I often leech without saying thank you, but I do really appreciate your work. May everything goes well with your studying!

SoyleB said...

Well here you go a really fast clean of c14 :o, should be good enough even though it could get a little more cleaning.

http://rapidshare.com/files/297916188/_Sanbun_kyoden__Sayuki_ch14__Raw--cleaned.rar