Wednesday, January 13, 2010

As A Gift

Quick Announcement,

I've added Viva Freedom up as a donor project and I've added Sayuki Chap 17 as well which is the cleaned version. If you wanna donate send me an email.

Also I want to let everyone know that when they donate to a project that they should send me the money as a gift. There are 2 tabs when you send the cash through paypal, 1 is purchase and personal. Select the personal tab and click on the gift option. This will not charge me any cash and I'll be able to take off the 1 dollar fee off each chapter that I normally put on. This should help lower the amount to donate to a chapter.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Oliver said...

The manga from which the hilarious "What is Islamic Fundamentalism" came ?

Holy crap, I'll help, I'll commission chapter 3 :)