Thursday, January 7, 2010

[Kira Hiroyoshi] The Lecherous Membrane Chap 4



Hey all, for today's release we get to see the kinky style of Kira Hiroyoshi. First off, many thanks to Anonymous and Brolen for this. Chapter 4 continues a story which involved these girls bullying this dude with a large dick. The dude's friends decide to avenge him and you'll be seeing that in this chapter. Also, I think this is the first time I've seen a dude wearing a condom in a h-manga. I've put up links just for chap 4 and also chap 1-4. The first 3 chapters were edited by different people and I was asked to edit the chapters after that so I won't be re-editing those chapters, besides I won't have time for that. If you have the previous 3 chapters though, I suggest you grab the ones I've posted because I've leveled the images so they don't look gray anymore. On to news, oneshot#4 will be tranlsated and I've spoken to YQII and he says maybe later in the future the other oneshots might get done. But for now #4 will be done first and I'll keep you all posted on that. I've also contacted Yoshio and he's gonna be working on the translation for chap 6 of teacher and student within the next few days so when I get the script I'll work on it right away. Anyways people grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Chap 1-4
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Anonymous and Brolen, for this release as well as for the first 3 chps.

I'm very glad to hear that Teacher and Student is back in process. I'm waiting so much for this one.

rournix said...

musa had the antagonist nearly always wearing a condom

grospervers said...

More Kira Hiroyoshi stuff, please, I love him so much !
Count me in if you transfer his mangas in your donator projects section ;-)

Anonymous said...

@grospervers

It's already translated so no worries on it being a donor project, I'm just doing the editing for it.

grospervers said...

Great news !
Thanks a lot for your work anyway, you're doing it right !