Monday, January 18, 2010

[Kira Hiroyoshi] The Lecherous Membrane Chap 5



Hey guys its Virgil Leone. So this is going to be my first post here. I want to thank Brolen for this translation and anonymous for the donations. In this chapter we see some serious Soviet Russia, women taking control and flipping the script on the boys. Though I didn't much care for the art style I absolutely loved the twist on the last page.

Faye Faye publishes on a fairly regular schedule here but I'll probably be a weekend poster. As fay said a few posts back I wont be taking any donor projects yet and I already have two more projects lined up. However, should you have a oneshot you want translated I might be able to add that in. Just shoot me an email, which is in the faq. Also I just want to thank Oliver for donating to Viva Freedom. I'm working on it as we speak.

One last thing. Fay ends his posts with Enjoy! Lets see what phrase you can come up for me to end my posts with. Just write it down in the shoutcast, if nothing great comes up, I'll just used the tried and true Enjoy!

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

6 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Virgil, Brolen and anonymous. Welcome to the club Virgil. Nice to have you here.
BTW, how many chps are still there?

skyboy said...

Welcome. I came up with "Action!"

Anonymous said...

why no mediafire for this?

Anonymous said...

@Ehud
Theres 3 more chapters left in this series.

Oliver said...

[troll mode : ON]

Cut the useless crap and get working on Viva Freedom, man XD

[/troll]

Thanks for the work, Fayt ^_^

Anonymous said...

How about "Now go and fap"?

It's a little fun. ;)