Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[Matsumoto Jiro] Keep on Vibrating




Here is another fully translated manga for you all. This is a collection of short stories and out of all Jiro's works, this one is the closest one to being hentai in my opinion and perfect for my blog since I deal with hentai. So yeah, trust me there is lots of sex in this so in terms of fapability you guys should be good. Now I must warn you guys, there is some grusome scenes like a dead dude in one of the stories, hence the extreme tag... also there is 1 page of beastiality but either way I thought this was great. Some of the stories was weird but personally I just like the way he draws the sex, its all uncensored which is a huge plus for me. Many thanks to the group that translated this. Anyways for news, I will be posting the juicy fat annoucement tomorrow so look forward to it. The next release will be either on late friday or early sat. I would post it earlier but I wanna give it an extra day so I can catch up on editing and all. Well people I hope you all

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this... four years ago.

http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com/2006/03/04/keep-on-vibrating/

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt.

yurakair said...

Fayt's version is much better than kotonoha's. They translated it on March 2006.

Anonymous said...

And how does that make Kotonoha's translation worse?

Dille said...

WTF!!! How dare you steal Kotonohas release and post it as your own?!!!!

Lardemar said...

While I did read this when kotonoha released it, I reread the final part, the one with the sniper, because it´s just so damn :dawwwww:

Anonymous said...

@yurakair
I didn't edit this or have any part in this, I'm just sharing it with you all. I never said I was working on this or anything like that. Plus I had no idea who translated this since their was no credits page.

@Reinis
I didn't steal this lol, I just wanted to post this up to share with everyone. I never claimed this as my "own".

Anonymous said...

@Reinis
And if your accusing me as stealing this then you should be accusing all the other sites placing this manga is posted on as well.

Oliver said...

There is a comical note, not adding credits and then complaining to have your works shared elsewhere, it can lead to funny quiproquos.

On another note, Fayt, am I mistaken, or have you rejected the paypal money I sent you for Viva Freedom ? o_O

Oliver

Anonymous said...

@Oliver
Huh? I didn't reject the paypal money you sent me? You only sent me cash for the third chapter plus 2 dollars which was carried over to the next chapter. Did you send me more donations? If so let me know by email please and I haven't seen anything new in my paypal yet.

Dille said...

According to manga-updates, you did... I guess someone else submitted this as your release.

Anonymous said...

@Reinis
Oh, I didn't know that, I only post on mangaupdates when I edit something. So someone else must have done that then. People shouldn't do that, I always post my own releases on there.

Anonymous said...

It's been dealt with.

Anonymous said...

No credits-page you say? Look closer at Keep_on_Vibrating_003.png.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous
Wow you got some good eyes, but I gotta say, that was not a good place to put the credits... they should have put it somewhere else or use bigger fonts. Either way thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

@Fayt Leingod

Fuck you.