Sunday, January 3, 2010

More H-manga, More Problems.

Alright well, today I've got quite some things to say, some rants, some other stuff so be my guest and read.

UPDATE - to the person who somehow managed to download 2 of my files from uploading.com that I have not released yet, how did you do that? Did you use a search, which seems like the way it got downloaded. Those files were Bosei Bonnou chap 3 and 4... so if that was you then I suggest you don't post those anywhere.

First off, there is going to be a small change to project completion. Originally I had Love Me Do after whatever is after It Ejaculates in the Teacher. However I've been commissioned (I'm getting paid) to complete it and release it in oneshot rather then chapter by chapter. So I'm going to be editing this on the side, which means that I won't be doing Lamuros on the side. The project that will be taking over for Love Me Do will be Love & Hate V1.

Next, I wanna make this clear, I'm not gonna be going full ntr. Originally when I set up this blog my intention was to cater to many different genres and just have something for everyone (except for gorey crazy sex which I don't want on here). I wanted to be for the people, not against the people. I do happen to like ntr but I like other stuff as well. At the same time its not like I'm gonna just abandon ntr, I'm just not gonna flood my projects with just 1 genre. Trust me people, it's better to diversify then to always stick to one thing.

I know I've been getting a lot of requests to add donor projects and frankly I'm really happy I'm getting requests, but I'm not gonna be able to do them all, that's just crazy lol. I'll give you all a heads up here, I'm gonna being adding 3 new donor projects late in January. The catch though is that I'm gonna go back to my first few requests up to now and I'm gonna do a vote cause I really find it hard to decide. After that, if I'm satisfied I'll announce the 3 new projects. There will be more details in the future.

I'm not sure if you guys care about this information but I might as well share it. I started tracking my hits and visits in July 2009 and up to date I have over 1.3 million hits and over half a million visits. I started my blog in Feburary of 2009 so I'm actually missing 5 months worth of data. I surpassed the 1 Million hits mark in November 2009 and well I'm really happy with the popularity of my blog.

Regarding Sayuki, I still need clean scans of chap 17 and chap 18 which I don't have. Since I'm nearing the end of the current chapters that I have left to edit, what I'm gonna do is if the tank gets released, I'll use the ending chapters and edit those. That's if no scans of chap 17 and 18 come up. I do not intend to edit the tank version since there will be no time for that. Also I haven't heard anything from Yoshio, I'll send him an email today and see what's up.

Currently for stuff that's untranslated still, which is mostly from DGB, I can't work on those until they are done. I've asked DGB to complete, in this order, Lamuros, In Her Crack and Chokyogakuen (This is the order it was commissioned in). So this might take longer to complete unless I get those translations fast. So the wait, unfortunetly for those who are waiting for those 3 projects will be longer and your just gonna have to be patient. I can't really do anything but just edit other stuff in the meantime and whatever I have already from him.

There is lots of great stuff out there that needs to be translated and I'm just trying to do my part and help you guys out with free editing and get some good hentai translated. I never really realized how expensive it was until I took a look recently at the rates for some translators and I can understand why people would wanna commission stuff through me. I don't ask for much, but if you can please try to use the DF and UP links, then you will be helping and supporting me. I probably should of said that before, but I figured maybe you all would know. I always appreciate comments and well go ahead and voice your opinion on some of the stories, it's always nice to read comments and just hear you guys out.

Ok well, I've wanted to thank those donors who donated to help me get my external HD, so I'm gonna be having 2 special oneshot releases.... 1 release will be an ntr release and 1 release will a more happy fun sex type of release. Both are going to be joint-project releases, the translator for the ntr oneshot is Imari of Little White Butterflies and the translator for the happier oneshot is YQII. I've already got the ntr oneshot, but the happier oneshot I'm gonna need you all to vote on the 4 I've narrowed it down too. You have 3 days to vote. The winner will be translated.

Oneshot #1
Oneshot #2
Oneshot #3
Oneshot #4
Gallery For All of Them

UPDATE - I completely forgot you can create private galleries on e-hentai, anyways thanks to YQII for putting up the gallery, it's in the same order as the Poll.

So yeah, this is my gift for you all and a way of saying thank you. I'm a person who always likes to thank those who support me and the community, so sorry if I'm annoying by always thanking certain people but hey, it needs to be done. So many thanks to all the translators who have helped me and all the donors who have commissioned works and to all you visitors who drop by.

Wow, I've written a lot. Hopefully you all have taken the time to read this post. The next release will be on early tuesday. So remember leave a comment on anything you wanna comment on, even if you wanna just say hi or talk about the oneshots and cast your vote.

Enjoy!

25 comments:

Red Comet said...

can you give preview of these one shot without d/l it?
maybe some reference of link in e-hentai or etc

Anonymous said...

Sorry these are oneshots taken from magazines, some of them I can't remember where I got them from and there is no galleries for them, unless I link to the magazine galleries, but then you would have to search through them to find what I've posted.

Red Comet said...

its all right, i dont mind. just give me the author name and what magz it come from. i'll view it by myself in e-hentai

ps: i'm sory my inet connection is very slow, so it take more time to d/l it even only 10 MB

Anonymous said...

Umm, the first one is from comic tenma 2010-01.. I'm not sure who the artist is but the name of the oneshot is called Smile Again.

I don't remember where the second one was from.. but the artist is Makinosaka Shinichi.. the oneshot is called No One Knows. It could be the megastore magazine, one of the more recent issues.

Looks like the third one has a gallery http://g.e-hentai.org/g/184821/f2c9d94d9d/

The fourth one is futokorogatana from mujin 2010-01 called Omiashi.

YQII said...

I put up a gallery with name - title:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/191686/d27a115a62/

AnonMan said...

Damn, that's some good shit you got there! Wow, I absolutely love two of those, and wouldn't mind seeing the other two. This will be an absolute win for me!

Hey Fayt, are there any plans to translate the others (well) in the future (I know you're going to be busy with all the other stuff since I read the post)?

rpgman1 said...

So Fayt, are you an editor and translator for these one shots? Since I've lost my job 3 months ago, all I got left is college but the bills keep coming in.

Wish I can be an editor since there are some good doujinshi and h-manga out there, but some English sentences sound awkward to read. So what tools do I need to edit words and sound effects into English?

Doing this for free is good, but being swamped with donor projects and commissions is too much to do them for free. My brother had to give up learning Japanese since he lost his job and instead practices Photoshop everyday.

Setebos said...

I am very glad to see your statement of intent. Thank you, Fayt. I know that all of us who come here like different things, we all can peacefully coexist and find something to enjoy at your site together.
I'd also like to thank you for taking the fukudahda as a commission.
Would you be surprised to hear that I already sent the futokorogatana to be translated?

skyboy said...

I would love to see the first page of the one shot instead of donwloading them. But well, it is not big deal anyway.

24/7 Otaku said...

Like Setebos, I would also like to say thanks for stating your intentions for this blog - I came here for the NTR, but I stay for the wider content you share - its all good to me (though NTR will still always remain my favourite) It would be nice to have a blog with NTR as its niche, as there are fewer of those than ones for other fetishes and genres but its your barbecue so you get to chose the meat.

Keep up the good work and have a rockin 2010!

Anonymous said...

@YQII
Thanks man!

@AnonMan
Hahaha, we'll see how things go, I can't make any promises, but you never know.

@rpgman1
I'm just an editor, I don't understand any japanese at all. To be an editor all you really need is photoshop or gimp. I learned how to use photoshop from scratch by myself and from there I just took the time to get better and better and now I can do edits faster as well. I'm still a noob however, but I think its safe to say I'm no that bad lol. Also Sorry to hear about you and your bro losing your jobs.

@Setebos
Yup, hopefully we all can coexist peacefully.

@skyboy
I posted the gallery YQII put up.

@24/7 Otaku
Understandable, but look on the bright side, I've got quite some ntr covered and who knows which ones I'll cover later in the future. I'll always have different genres, I make sure I have different donor projects so different genres are covered.

rpgman1 said...

Ah, so is there a way to edit text and make the translation flow better? I know Photoshop costs money while Gimp is free. There are plenty of translators out there, but very few editors. Maybe I'll ask my brother if he is interested in editing since he's practicing Photoshop 3 days a week. I think he'll do this as a hobby since he still needs polishing.

skyboy said...

Thank you for the gallery. Personally I like 2 and 4. 2 seems pretty funny, and 4 has a unique and sexy way of drawing female feet. I was torned between these two one shots. I voted 2 at the end though.

nextra said...

I vote for Smile Again. Looks very sweet. I'd love to see it translated.

Rezu667 said...

what i would accually like to see translated are the mangas that are previewed at the end of selections 1 and 2. :D

Khanz said...

I really don't comment much Fayt but I've been a visitor to your site close to when you first started up. Just wanted to say I've appreciate all you've done for the community. I've read all your blog posts and though I only dabble in NTR I thank you for being consistent and fair on all your releases. Variety is a good thing. Anyway, hope you continue the A+ stuff you've been releasing.

Anonymous said...

Would you maybe be doing more Kyoushi to Seito to? I enjoyed the few chapters that have been done, but it seemed that it wasn't finished. Not sure if raws are out though.

dsid said...

i vote on3

AnonMan said...

Wait...Setebos said he'd already sent Omiake to be translated...and that one is winning now...

@ Setebos, if Omiake wins here, are you still going to have it translated by the other guy?

Steve said...

I'd like to add another vote to Smile Again, too. Artwork looks sweet.

Tiamat said...

I voted for Smile Again

thanks for your continued work

Anonymous said...

Sayuki apparently has two endings, from what I hear. Side B is out and can be found at the end of http://g.e-hentai.org/g/192516/198efbd2ed/

Side A has not been scanned yet.

Joke said...

What is NTR? I can't find a definition anywhere...

Unknown said...

I personally like #1, it followed a pretty basic and predictable storyline, but it was heartwarming and the art was nice

Jinx said...

Smile Again. That's the first time in a while where I fell in love at first sight