Saturday, January 23, 2010

[Matsumoto Jiro] Uncivilized Planet Vol 1-2




Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I fell sick... mannnn what a messed up week first the virus thing now I'm sick sighh. As of right now I'm recovering so I think by tommorrow I should be fine and if I am, I'll post up Bosei chap 4 for you all. Anyways for today's post, I donno if you all remember, but I mentioned that I fell in love with Matsumoto Jiro's stories. So I wanted to post up one of them for you all. This is the story of 3 friends and their struggles... there is lots of themes in this, including betrayal, rape and just lots of stuff. Jiro's stories are very mature themed stuff so expect some uncensored sex scenes, fighting, nudity, blood and more. The art itself is unique and very original in my opinion. Oh and another thing, this isn't your happy type of manga so don't expect lovey dovey stuff... I think there is love in it, can't remember but yeah. If you guys really like this then let me know, I'll post up more from him in the future. Also currently I'm trying to get use to using mozilla with the adblock plus add-on and the noscript add-on as well. I'll make a post later on my thoughts on it and all. Thanks for the suggestions guys, very informing and helpful indeed.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF (Vol 1)
DF / UP / MF (Vol 2)

10 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt. Never read anything by this mangaka. Is the complete story?

Anonymous said...

Yup, it's complete.

AllPainter3Way said...

Thanks for uploading this, I remember loving this when it first got translated a few years ago, but I lost my copy about 2 HD crashes ago.

Any plans to upload Freesia? I stopped keeping up with the translations around volume 4, but from what I remember it was pretty much the definitive Matsumoto manga.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, different but enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

@AllPainter3Way
If people like his works I'll definitely upload more from him, including Freesia if I could find it.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this. Definitely would be interested in seeing more of his work.

OnlineMoneyGroup said...

freesia ? seriously this manga is kinda incomplete, somehow.

I've read it until chapter 80 but it's not ended yet. and no one knows about chapter 81 etc

Anonymous said...

Found the side story irritating and detracting from the main story.

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Hope you do post more!

Anonymous said...

I love Matsumoto Jiro as well but it does annoy me that a lot of his works start out so well and then just kind of lose their way near the end. Probably a combination of deadlines and writer's block.