Tuesday, January 5, 2010

[Jamming] It Ejaculates in the Teacher Chap 9



Alright, well on to more hentai and less talking. So here is the second last chapter.... yes I know so close to the end, but the final chapter will be released on sat. This chapter is a oneshot and you know what, this story is very typical I think, we got the 2 childhood friends who end up doing it. But I find this to be a breath of fresh air for some reason. It was just fun to edit and read. So many thanks to Brolen for the translations and Peterg for the funds. For news, the next release will be on thursday and also just read the post below and cast your vote if you haven't done so yet.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Peterg.

Anonymous said...

Why do you always do the mediafire later if you don't mind my asking?

I like not waiting 60 seconds for the download

Also thanks for the chapter.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous
I do it later because if I use mediafire now the other 2 links will get very little, close to zip downloads. Mediafire doesn't pay while the other 2 does.

Zathael said...

A big Thank You to Fayt, Brolen and Peterg for this new chapter. The story may not be that original, but it is done by Jamming so it is still awesome. :-)