Thursday, January 14, 2010

[Futokorogatana] Her Leg



Here is the second of the double release. The new Futokorogatana which won in the voting. I think I smell a theme going with this artist, OL + Futokorogatana = Happy Endings. Well anyway this story will definitly be loved by many. I won't go into it, you guys already know what to expect so check it out. My thanks to YQII for the translations! For news, read the post below (more like a rant lol) and the post below that as well. I hope you all enjoy these 2 small gifts to you all, just wanted to give something back, its my way of saying thanks for helping me out when I needed it... anyways grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

You forgot to add two more things to the equation. OL + Small Tits + Big Ass + Futokorogatana = Happy end. That looks about right from my perspective. Thanks alot for this one Fayt and YQII

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and YQII. Happy ending is my taste.

skyboy said...

Very sweet story. The drawing on the feet looks quite real to me.