Sunday, January 17, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 3



Hey all! Today I start on the next tank that I'm gonna be completing. We get to see the unique style of Mustang R. His works are full of milfs and you can expect lots of incest as well. This chapter is about 2 brothers and how the older brother gets his younger brother to do the mom. I have to say, after editing a few chapters I'm kinda liking this lol. I don't remember who covered which chapter for this so I'm just gonna thank the only 2 donors for this project, so many thanks to Marte, Setebos and Brolen. I've put up links for all 3 chapters to get people up to date on this. No news for today so just grab a copy fap and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Chap 1-3
DF / UP / MF

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Marte, Setebos and Brolen.

Setebos said...

Thanks, Brolen, Fayt and Marte. This is marvelous stuff, it's kinky, but I love it. I'm really looking forward to the rest. ^_^

Marte said...

Thanks a lot Setebos and Fayt, this is a great release!

Anonymous said...

at first i was like :D
and then i saw the nipples and i was leik :(