Saturday, January 9, 2010

[Jamming] It Ejaculates in the Teacher Chap 10/Complete



Hey everyone! Well I was about to go to bed, but I decided to get this out to you all before I do, I figure the wait is killing some of you all. Anyways here is the final chapter of this amazing series! The final chapter is about a teacher who gets confessed too but rejects the dude, she goes to her friend and she tries to hook her up with a dude for a one night stand and well check it out and see what happens. Many big thanks to Brolen for the translations and Peterg for the funding! I've labeled this under Happy Ending because, well I thought overall it was mostly happy sex and just hot sex, also all those other tags apply to the full book. Some teachers are women too aren't they, they need their piece of action every once in a while lol. Now that its done I gotta ask, who's your favourite teacher? Mine was the gym teacher, I was really feeling the short hair for some reason, but either way they all were great. I've put links for the full book, also split parts since this is a large file (interchangable links). I won't be uploading MF for the split files. No news for today, just go and ahead with this and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Complete Book
DF / UP / MF

Split Files of Complete Book
DF / UP (Part 1)
DF / UP (Part 2)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome book, thanks alot of translating it.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Peterg. I was waiting for the complete volume, and now, at last, i can read in 1 shot.
Thanx again.

Afro Thunda said...

Thanks a lot, Peterg, Fayt, and Brolen. This will be one sweet read now that it's all complete. I'm with you when you say that the short haired gym teacher was hot. But I'm leaning more towards the teacher in the 6th chapter. She just screams 'MILF' to me. Anyway, thanks again for another complete project. On to Bosei Bonnou!!!

Zathael said...

Many, many thanks to Fayt, Brolen, and Peterg for finishing this awesome project. You have no idea how happy I am to see this completed, it will have a special place in my collection. Thanks again for all the hard work and money needed to get this done, you all rock!

Oliver said...

For me, definitely the best one was the blonde english teacher :D

I'm far from being a sex beast and I haven't "known" many women in my life (and now, married with children, I hope to NOT have any other affairs ^^), and bad luck made it that I never had a satisfying experience with a blonde girl. I guess that will make me forever longing to great hentai blonde girls :roll:

Grrrmbl : right when I dare to talk openly of my real life little frustrations, guess what's the captcha : "flops". Yeah, it was a flop, never having great sex with a blonde girl in my life, I KNOW BLOGSTPOT NO NEED TO INSIST !! >_<

polaya said...

Thanks for this, Peterg, Fayt, and Brolen.

Teacher student relationships are my thing. Especially when the teachers are MILFs and the students are boys. I like the science teacher the best, I get turned on by those 'school nurse' types.

But the best chapter in terms of sex was with the blond english teacher. Love the way she was 'manhandled' by the guys especially the titfuck one.

Orez said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Peterg. I was also waiting for the complete volume

Finem said...

Hands down, it was the Chemistry teacher in Ch 6. Assertive females and footjobs are beautiful.