Monday, January 25, 2010

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 4



Hey all, well here is the next chapter of Bosei. In this chapter we get to see some incest between a mother and child. The mother lost her husband and a son in an accident and the only son now is comforting the mother through some weird means I must say. I remember when Brolen sent me the scripts for Bosei Bonnou he said this manga was pretty jokes or something like that, and well I gotta agree with him for the most part. Either way though, its kinky stuff and isn't so bad in some chapters which you'll see later. Anyways many thanks to Marte and Setebos for the funds and Brolen for the translations! For news, I've made a seperate section of upcoming releases to make life easier for you guys to understand. Umm I've recovered from my sickness so I'll be getting back on some editing. Also sometime this week I'm gonna be making a juicy announcement... or something like that lol. Should be a good thing for everyone... well anyway, grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Marte, Setebos and Brolen.

Marte said...

Thanks a lot for another great release!