Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[Jamming] Tames Chap 3



It's been a while since we've seen this. In this chapter we get to see the older lady teach the youngins how its really done. A very nice chapter indeed, great action and you guys already know Jamming's style so check it out. Many thanks to Brolen and Peterg for this. For newsss... ummm you guys can expect something next week, not gonna say what but just know that it involves some kind of poll lol. Also with regards to the upcoming release section under the chatbox, Virgil's releases will be put there as well. Oh and just responding to that one comment on the Nagare Ippon oneshot, I don't mind picking that up as a oneshot project seeing as how I'm gonna be working on the other oneshots soon. If someone wants to commission that then just send me an email and we'll discuss it. Anyways people I'm tired so I'm gonna go pass out for a bit.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Peterg.

Zathael said...

Is that the Yuri tag I see? Sweet! Thanks a lot for this new chapter.