Thursday, June 11, 2009

[Fuuga] Teacher and Student Chap 4



Well I've finished the editing and just wanted to post it up before I go to bed.. mannnn 35 pages in one chapter is a killer just like chap 3 lol.. anyways, this chapter continues from the last one, and we get to see who the mystery girl is and some more stuff about the dude, there are some funny scenes in this chapter. You know I honestly don't see this as a hentai, this seems more like a romantic/slice of life type manga, with the exception of the sex. Well, thanks to Yoshio for the translations on this! If you guys wanna thank him, you can drop a comment here or in the shoutout box, I don't think Yoshio has a site or anything so just leave a comment here.
Hope you all

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx FL

freiheit said...

Many Thanks for your effort!

Zathael said...

Thank you to Yoshio for the translation and to you Fayt for the editing and sharing of this.

I agree that this seems more like a romantic/slice of life manga. That's because Fuuga has a talent for using a real *plot* in his manga, with believeable characters, real emotions, etc. I also like the crossovers between the characters from all of his different stories. It makes it seem more like he is writing about a group of real people he knows, rather than characters he has made up.

redbone said...

there's a few of those around if you look, the Evangelion Re-take series by Kimigabuchi being the best imo, but most of Fuuga's stuff is like that any way.

jdb said...

thanks a million for the translation!
I'm an avid fan of fuuga's, so any and all translations of his work are utmost appreciated.
thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love this series, thanks.

Setebos said...

Thanks Yoshio and Fayt, I'm also a fan of Fuuga. This is a great story, one of my favourites that Fuuga has done. It is much appreciated.

vandalier9 said...

Many many thanks for this. That's really a favourite of mine!

Anonymous said...

Thanks.Any Fuuga series is always a thumbs up for me.His mangas are always well drawn and actually has a plot.Hope to see more of his work translated.

Anonymous said...

Yoshio fer da winz!
Fayt fer da winz!
FUUGA fer da winz!
Overall epic win!

much luv 4 bringing this to the perv comm

G N. said...

I found your blog thx to this manga and woooow,its a great blog so I'll stick around.

Thx for all the work done here!

Dhonr said...

Thanks for translating Yoshio and the editing Faytear. I hope you two get the series done soon. I always like reading something with a storyline.

Anonymous said...

I love this series! Thanks for translating this, Yoshio. Thanks for editing it, Fayt.

But something is wrong with the Mediafire link. Can someone help? I mean I can't access depositfiles and uploading.com...

Thanks very much.