Friday, June 5, 2009

[Todd Special] Sperma 4



Wooooooooowwww! lol I've been waiting for this to get translated for the longest time! and finally it's done, but not sure who did it though.. anyways thanks to whoever did do it! WARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNINNNNGGGG this manga has spoilers in it.. so if your still playing the game don't read this hentai manga. I played persona 4 so I really like to see hentai on this game its really nice to see doujins out.. but I wanna see more doujins with Chie in it! lol I've also added mind break as a label.. since I think thats pretty much what happens.. I guess, anyways people hope you all

Enjoy!
http://uploading.com/files/435ND0DX/Todd_Special_Sperma4_(Persona_4)_ENG.rar.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?tetggnnnwov

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really love NTR don't you Fayt?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous< hahah everyone has their own preferences, NTR just so happened to be one of mine, along with some other ones.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I remember seeing this doujinshi on the SaHa commission list as "Commission Release #725". But not released publically. Could the commissioner have released it?

Anonymous said...

hmmmm your right, maybe but again no credits so I'm not sure.